Registered Veterinary Nurse
We are looking for a confident and self-motivated RVN, with some leadership experience, to be a vocal point at our small but perfectly formed Melksham surgery. This is a very busy practice, with facilitates including radiography, ultrasound, laboratory, separate operating theatre, dentistry, and nurse consulting room, providing you with the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge.
Although self-sufficient, the surgery works in collaboration with our main hospital and in-house dedicated night service; Nightingale Emergency Vets.
The Melksham nurse is responsible for the smooth running of the branch, including stock control, fire safety and health and safety, with assistance from our Stock Champion and Practice Manager.
- 3 or 4 days a week
- No OOHs
- £12.92 per hour
- Sole branch RVN
- Daily nurse consults
- 6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- £600.00 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield - wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments - from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- One other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more about it please contact email@example.com.
We believe in investing in our people, surgery, facilities, equipment, and latest technology so that we provide outstanding veterinary care for our patients and their owners.
We’re always on the lookout for talented people, just like you, to come and join us. If you’d like to register your details or find out more about available roles, please email us at: